Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lowered

About 11.30 I arrived RSONE MOTORSPORTS to get the GAB Sport Lowered Spring. Yeap.... the price that RS offered to me is much cheaper than other shops.

GAB Sport Spring

By the way I want to fully use the lifetime of the current original equipment manufacturer suspension(OEM), is a waste if change to new suspension and I don't want to over spend my money on my Hero,is better saving money for my future ride *haha*. So I just changed the OEM spring to lowered spring.

In process,*shots by my crappy mobile phone*


OEM suspension.


1.6 Sport Lowered Spring

For the first time, they try to fixed with 1.5 version(for 1.5cc Wira) sport lowered spring with the OEM suspension but have found out that my Hero is running with 1.6cc OEM suspension which mean same suspension running by Wira Se/1.6.


Here the pictures of before and after changed the Sport Lowered Spring to see some contrast.
Before it's around 4-5fingers in between tyre and fender(Front)


Now 3fingers


About rear view, before it's around 4-5++fingers


Now 4 Fingers


The GAB Sport Lowered Spring



Free stickers, should I stick it at my Hero?

As conclusion, I'm not very satisfied with the height it's still very high if you see it in reality. So maybe I will change the suspension after I changed the smoked headlight and body kit first.

About the OEM spring, I'm putting up for sale. If anyone interested, drop your messages and offer via comments section.

2 comments:

nelsonlye said...

Nice one ur SPRING....Been using LOWERED spring for quite a time..recently got change to test on Evo Suspension + HKS Spring...make my car very high now...PENGSAN.....

LM said...

*haha* thanks, but I still not satisfied with the height. Before did the installation, that guy said can be lowered till 2fingers but when I see the result *haiz* if you see my car in reality you can notice that my car nothing change just like normal wira and now my car a little *TONGGEK*/Rally style *haha* Now saving money for HWL adjustable.