Friday, February 12, 2010

Service



Just done my service few day ago, this time I've clocked 5000km from last time major service until now and it took 10months++ just for 5000km, sound crazy? maybe I use my car during weekend only, so that the reason I clocked it so long *haha*. Again I back to proton service center of cause if got other choice I will go other place to service (previous story). The reason I went back because wanted to claim warranty some of my exterior parts have broke such as my right side mirror and rear left light(I get droplets of water inside).
Here the pictures:

It broke by itself


Quite a waste , I just painted the both side mirrors and it just a month only (previous story)
No picture for rear left light:water condensation(Will be post after Chinese New Year)


After that,proton allowed me to claim warranty and swap me a new right side mirror made on 21/1/2010(Manufacturing date) *hoho* quite new:). About the rear light I need to wait after the Chinese New Year cause no stock. So I took the side mirror to paint and fixed back,no picture cause still the same looks(previous entry)

BUT before that I thought I can't claim the warranty due to expired, so I've bought a new side mirror and painted it also. Since I got new want from proton, now I'm putting these up for sale. The condition is very good and haven use before but I've painted it already:(

Extra units:(
Before


After


Rm40

This post suppose be uploaded before Chinese New Year but due to server down/problem, now I only can get my connection back.

By the way, Happy Chinese New Year

No comments: