Sunday, November 27, 2011

For sale/swap: ViDesign custom made bumper



Here I would like to let go my ViDesign custom made bumper. It's sad to put this up for sale/swap since I like my ViDesign bumper very much. I'm quit for body kit project and planning to turn my hero to OEM looks. Moreover my dear gonna to use my Hero sometimes , so is not suitable for her to drive my Hero with fiber bumper(easily crack once hit-ed).

About my ViDesign bumper;
1) Mint condition
2) No even a single crack
3) Have some minor stone clips
4) Custom made by GT Pro (Previously known as Monster Garage)
5) Selling together with diffuser.(Can plug on or plug off)
5) Price : RM 380 (Not negotiable)

OR

Swap with Proton Satria GTI bumper(Genuine)


Do drop your messages and offer via comments section

No comments: