Monday, April 19, 2010

New Sunglasses

I've bought a new sunglasses for my Hero to replace her old spectacles. Here the pictures:)

Before






After
Crystal Headlamp fixed




And I've also changed the signal bulb to white colour.


Side view.


Actually I wanted a smoked crystal headlamp like what you see at below

Before I bought it, they need to order it from manufacture since they were out of stock. So I've told them that I wanted smoked type headlamp unfortunately they have ordered a normal crystal headlamp instead of smoked type for me. Aiks.... DAMN...............

And I also got ask them to order a pair of smokes type fender lights for me. Again what they had ordered for me?

Isn't a smoke type , is just a normal clear type fender lights with black base.

So the original Automotive Lighting headlamp and the fender lights(black base), I'm putting up for sale Rm 150

No comments: