Saturday, September 12, 2009

Super Replica

I think replica is one of the most popular in Malaysia. You get any replica product that you like Bags, DVDs,books, Rims or anything that you want(lucky don't have replica car). Here I have found out some stuff which totally make you crazy.


See that, 5 slots man.... but is just a cover for rims only. Nowadays how crazy the cover.

Now I want to show out the super replica

Yolk Racing CE28N Grade AA(almost 99% look alike) even the center cap also look alike.

3 comments:

Replica Body Kits said...

Thank you for posting this..

Anonymous said...

dude, hw much u bought these rims?

mind telling me the location?

thanx!

:P

cheers!

LM said...

I bought mine around RM1k 16" at Continental nearby the BHP kepong there. If the Rims more look alike(grade AA) the more expensive they are. Like the Replica CE28N is selling around RM1.5k ,15" only. I think you can get these replica rims at any Rim/tyre Shop.