Friday, July 2, 2010

My Singapore trip - Part 1

It's been around 10years(or more) I didn't visit Singapore, the last time I visited Singapore was back in 90'an. So I would like to take this opportunity to thanks to my auntie for invited us(included my sisters, dear and me) for the Singapore trip.

Ok guys back to my trip, this time we went Singapore by *cheapo* AirAsia and again thanks to my auntie for sponsor us for the transportation.

We're now ready to fly :D


The beautiful sky


After we arrived at Singapore Changi Airport it was raining that time, so we took taxi to hotel. Oh..... Where I'm going now? XD. During the way to our hotel, I've took some pictures;

Singapore's Ferris Wheel


The place that we were going is......

Resorts World Sentosa

And here is our hotel that we are going to stay

Festive Hotel

Let's check out our hotel room.


Large LCD TV with mini Hi-Fi

*haha* can watch FIFA World Cup

The bathroom




And this is my favourite, Jacuzzi Spa


Next, Living area

Another Large LCD TV *haha*

Sofa Bed


For the first day, not much activities we had. We spent our time at VivoCity shopping mall from afternoon until evening too bad I'm not *kaki* shopping, wish got people can guide/bring me to Garage R *LOL*

After we full up our stomach, we went back to our hotel and visited Universal Studios

Here goes some pictures;

Hershey's Chocolate World


The classic Chocolate


More goodies


More chocolates





Here my favourite, mixed multi types(flavour) of chocolate.

If not enough, I recommend you to buy this

World's largest Hershey's Bar, Wor.... 2.26kg

Some classic pictures


After that, we went to
Universal Studios - Night Views





Will visit it by next day.


Random pictures;

Adam and Eve



See the apple? *excuse for blur picture*








Oh.... well, I'm not good in ART:(

Madza RX-8(SE3P)

With Carbon Kevlar hood and Carbon Fiber rear door *COOL*

To be continued.....

No comments: