Monday, October 3, 2011

Gran Turismo 5



Recently I just bought Gran Turismo 5. This first person driver view was based on 3D driving animation, excellent graphic I must say:). Well..... everything was fine, a lot of cars , tracks and etc. Unfortunately I quite disappointed with their Nissan Skyline GTR(BNR34) whereby when you driving in first person view, you can see the BNR34 MFD screen is malfunction.However the MFD screen is functioning on Nissan GTR(CBA-R35).

Nissan Skyline GTR(BNR34)

MFD screen malfunction

compare with Nissan GTR(CBA-R35)

MFD screen functioning.
*Excuse for my poor pictures, playing with SDTV*

That's weird. I wonder anyone facing the same problem with me or any idea how to switch on the BNR34 MFD screen? Ouch...... is suck to see the MFD screen malfunction especially on my dream car(BNR34) *haha*. Anyway do add me "Rowlmay" at PSN ,so we can online playing together:)

2 comments:

Viper2040 said...

Wah hardcore on PS3 bro??? nice or got time to play game, which i bz like crazy haha working to earn more cash for better car....

Anyway enjoy your GT5 bro......

LM said...

Hi bro viper
it's been awhile since you last showed up,how are you?I am not hardcore on PS3, the reason I bought PS3 is to entertain myself XD and also I can't drive those supercars or sportcars *yet* in reality, so I purchased GT5 to fulfill my dream *haha*