Saturday, January 10, 2009

McD Prosperity burger is back again.



McD Prosperity Burger was launched back few weeks ago, and it just offer in new years until Chinese new years.






I just having the meal yesterday with my dear.
The price for single Prosperity Burger = (Medium)RM13++ (Large)Rm14++
The price for double Prosperity Burger = (Medium)RM17++ (Large)Rm18++

Actually I planning to test the double Prosperity burger but the price, omg..... Rm18++? That's too expensive for me. At last we just having for single burger meal. I'm a guy who not very like eating too much of fast food because I need to care my health but this event just for new years, so I want to grab it before miss it. Mn... about the price, Yes... it expensive even just a single burger, but once a years, wouldn't cost a bomb for me:) And about the taste ,u just can felt the "Black pepper" only, and other side foods not bad. Is nice to having once a years:)

No comments: