Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Waja ChargeSpeed (part II)

I Just check back "my pictures" in my computer. And I found that a picture had stopped me a while for keeps looking at it. Here the pictures;



I was keep looking and looking. My first sight for this car, I thought is Subaru(noob here) BUT I still felt something wrong with it. Yes is quite looks like Subaru but something made my heart said "NO". After I check it more clearly , and I found it, WTH......... is a Waja(front light and side mirror) .

Here the Real Subaru Impreza with ChargeSpeed II;

If I have a Subaru Impreza, this the bodykits I will choose it.


P/S: Actually I wanted custom made the bumper chargespeed II for my ride but a bit worry about "WANNABE". Will I?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

do u know how & where to get this chargespeed 2 bumper?

LM said...

Hi Shay Van, well I'm not sure. Maybe you can try and ask at those bodykit shop or you may custom made:)

Unknown said...

How could possibly i custom made it? I am very interested with the shape.. ;)

LM said...

Just copy and bring the image to Bodykit shop(but make sure they do provide custom made service). They sure able to help you:). This is how I did my custom made bumper last time. Cheers