Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Restaurant TEO CHEW MOI

My friend, Mr.Wing Wong had just open a new restaurant at Puchong.His restaurant called as Restaurant TEO CHEW MOI and officially opened on 7/7/2009.

Day one

There is a promotion from 7/7/2009 until end of July which are free refill(Rice and porridge) and RM1.00 for a plate of fried chicken(4 piece)



I cant took the picture clearly cause it's blocked by the tents

The Flowers



Ours:)

Customers



*Surprise* That crazy.......I was not expected for so many customer on the first day. *Yeap.....* is a good news for my friend:)

Here some food that I took.

Of cause there are still have many nice food around but due to demand highly , this is only foods I can get *haha*.We only can eat the foods first the rice and porridge finished already *haha*crazy* while waiting for them to cook the rice/porridge.

After dinner time

Still have many customer, good news again:)

here the ad from Chinese Newspaper on 6/7/2009-Central Page.


The address



For any information , please call 016-9199029(Mr.Wing Wong, Manager) / Tel:03-80635541 / Fax:03-80635541/ Email:canneswsl@yahoo.com. No.18, Jalan Puteri 2/4 , Bandar Puteri, 47100,Puchong , Selangor Darul Ehsan.

p/s.Job available like waiters, worker and etc , call my friend for more information.

P/s. This is my first time I write a blog about my friend's restaurant, if any mistake or broken grammar or misunderstand, a sincerely apologize:) I will try to improve myself and big wish for my friend, Mr.Wing Wong:)

No comments: