Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Has Arrived...!!!

From my previous post my new shoes, finally has arrived. So I went to the shop and took it back to home cause I haven decide which tyres should I use it.

*Ten Ten Ten*

*Yum Yum....*

Here the pictures:)



Detail:
MODEL : KT88
Brand : V Race
Size : 16x7
ET : +38
P.C.D : 8x100/114.3
C.B : 73.1
Colour: Dark Bronze

Weight

Damn..... man is around 9kg per piece mean total are around 36kg. Look like my fuel consumption will drop like hell.


The different between old and new.

And I also bought a cleaner for wheel and rim. EAGLE ONE this is my first time using this product.

3 comments:

Viper2040 said...

Wow nice new shoes haha, yea is good to clean the rims but after sometime.... will get lazy mauahahaha.

LM said...

*haha* thank dude, want exchange with mine? Your Volk Racing more nice than mine XD.

Viper2040 said...

LOL my one not volk racing la haha....only Work Emotion le....