Friday, December 18, 2009

Empty Pocket



Recently there are no update for my ride due to my wallet burning like hell:( Christmas's event around, need to buy presents for friends, colleague and dear *Occuh....* I felt my wallet bloody pain and also my daddy needs some financial support so I've gave/borrowed him 90% of my pocket money . The coming Christmas's dinner I hope that I able to have a wonderful dinner with the few bucks I got now *haha*. Actually I've planned to change the Rim with has sleeping a couple of months in my room within this weekend but now have to cancel it, *aiks........* that bad. Now I have to eat sugar cane everyday *haha* kidding:)


Now my rims have to sleep for few months again, damn it :(

2 comments:

Viper2040 said...

LOL sine you already bought it, why dont just use it bro? That will help you save oz re-sell it will mean losing more money.......

LM said...

*haha* Yup.... I was thinking to use back, I like it a lot:)