Saturday, May 1, 2010

My day V

Today I was planning to watch the Iron man 2 with my buddies and dear. So I went to 1U this morning around 10.00am++ to buy the movie ticket first, When I arrived there all those peoples already started line up earlier than me *haha*. When is my turn, I was hoping to get a nice seats or at least I able to watch the Iron man 2 by today but unfortunately all those nice seats were fully booked :(

Since I already there(alone) so I do some window shopping to kill my time before I went back and I has went to "Classic Movie&Record" to check out some old movie *haha* guess what I've found? OMG......... Wangan Midnight the Movie

Officially in Malaysia




The most important is............. SUBTITLED

Chinese, Malay and English subtitles *haha*.

This version is different from Leonard:TheClippingPoint which his want was Special Edition(included goodies and bonus DVD). So mine came with a DVD only, don't have poster or any goodies(T.T)


If you are interested, you can find it at:
Classic Movie&Record
Lot.S49, 2nd Floor, 1U shopping Center

or may try at other Video/Movie shops.

4 comments:

Viper2040 said...

How much does it cost?

LM said...

Oh.... Rm12.90 only:)

Viper2040 said...

Bro what to buy R34 GTR??? hehe check out http://er34.blogspot.com/2010/05/for-sale-nismo-s-tune-r34-skyline-gt-r.html

LM said...

Thanks for sharing, I've been busy recently no time to read blogs. Yeap is a rare/awesome R34 ,some more is a S-Tune freaking COOL.I wish to get it but not now:)