Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy birthday :)

Last Tuesday was my best buddy, Taikor's birthday. *Haha* Why he called Taikor(Boss/Big brother)? Well is just a nickname given during our secondary school time. Even now I still no idea how his nickname came from . Of cause he's not a samseng(gangster) but he's very good person and friendly guy:) So my friends and I had organized a small small TeaTarik for him at GreenApple Cafe nearby Aman Puri . Yeah..... we had a great chit-chat *haha* , we had bought a small cake for him to cerebrate his birthday. The services provided by GreenApple Cafe was excellent, their staffs also joined us too to sang birthday song for my friend, that's cool *haha* . So I wish Taikor all the best and successful in your future:)


He's not Taikor anymore , now he called...... Rain Kong XD.

No comments: