Saturday, October 16, 2010

rhys's ViDesign Putra

Last week, I've browsed through Mudah.my and have found out rhys's ViDesign Putra is on sales. He's one of the the member who created the ViDesign body kit. ViDesign body kit is a greatest body kit that I ever seen and it's made locally *haha* Malaysia Boleh. He also a member of zerotohurdred and you all may view more pictures from Zerotoundred:videsign-cars.
Here're the pictures.

ViDesign during the event

Rhys's ViDesign Putra

Taken by Peanut_wai


Awesome body kit, *thumbs* for ViDesign.

Well is hard to believe that rhys sold his ViDesign Putra *haha* maybe he want to buy Scooby?who know? XD. Anyway his ViDesign Putra is on sales now,
Here is the couple of latest pictures:



GSR loaded, *yum yum*.

For more information:Mudah:ViDesign Putra on sales


Oh.... about my Hero,recently I've saving money for body kit and new paint, maybe another 1 or 2 months I may done my body kit project *haha* hopefully can done everything before 2011 Chinese New Year.

No comments: