Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is time to move on.....

Sorry for lack of updates, I was busy recently for my final studies and assignment. Yeap..... Finally I've finished everything on last Friday. No more bloody exam and assignment *haha*.
Now I've to go through the harder part in my life which is "SEARCHING JOB". I have couple of buddies who're searching for job more than 3 months in order to find suitable job for themselves. Moreover , some company may give you a mini test before they are hiring you as a new employee. Damn.... life is not easy.
However ,for myself there are two choices to build up my career. First, find a job or second work with my father since he has a small business in his hand. Honestly I quite confused with both options, I really have no idea which road should I go.

No comments: