Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Recaro SPG

Recently I've purchased a used Recaro SPG. I bought it with a very good price and mint condition


It's an original Furubake Recaro SPG from Land Of Rising Sun. All the genuine certificate stickers still stick on the seat.


Moreover this SPG came with Toyota Altezza Bride railing. In other meaning, the railing have to be modified in order to fit to order car.


Recaro SPG is one of my favor series among other Recaro. The reason I like SPG so much, a big thanks to Mine's who poisoned me *Haha*. Recaro Spg is one of favor seat used by Mine's as for their demo car and project car.Below are few samples form Mine's

Mine's BNR34


Some close up picture when Paul Walker visited Japan.

Carbon Kelvar SPG.

Mine's R35(CBA)


Here's the video clip from GT Channel

No comments: