Sunday, December 1, 2013

CUSCO Evo 3(CE9A)

Recently I have found out an used Cusco Evo 3(CE9A) front and rear bar selling cheap at Mudah.my .
So I've took this opportunity to grab it before it sold out. This time I gonna to DIY myself since the installation is easy.


Still in packaging


*haha* I'm big fans of Japanese racing part XD


As for rear it's almost looks like brand new















The bolt nuts


Do not use small size spanner, at the end see what happened ? Spoiled , found an adjustable spanner(Which much more easier to open the bolt nuts compared with the small size spanner)
















Unbolt nuts


Before fit


After Fitted


As for rear, I have to cut off the carpet.


I just cut a straight line only, still want to keep my rear boot carpet.


As for rear bold nuts, it's almost same way to open the front nuts



Finally fitted. Awesome:)


Again I broken the rear carpet clips. Lousy plastic clip.

No comments: