Saturday, September 27, 2008

My day

Today i will going to cut my hair, cause my hair had been 3 months++ haven cut yet, so my hair was quite long , have to make a nice image for myself. Before i going, i had found my car in a very dirty situation XD and my car was white color, so it easily very dirty. Anyway doesn't mean i dint wash my car, I wash my car every week but after few days, my car surely dirty. Yups.... white car are nice look but hard to maintenance it. Here will be some pictures before i wash it;


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hey guys, did you all see the footprint? or hand palm? Is was done after i brought back my car for servise.


After that i Was went to Kepong , metroprima area. I went a salon name "Kimarie" and my hairstyle are Hanson Lee. Hanson is a nice guy and full of experience. I had been cut by Hanson once, and i think is quite good for the first time image for him. Now was my second time cuter by him. Don't know how he will going to image me again. After i finished cut, i was walk around the shop for searching a accessory shop. I had found one shop at there, but is too expensive. So i have to find another place. before that, i was saw something "COOL"
Here the pictures;

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Yups..... omg is a failady hahaha, and still in my favor color, WHITE. I was hurry to open my phone camera to took the sexy pictures.
After that, i was went to my car and i found that

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Is not a Turbo meter, just a temperature meter XD. Omg...... 50++ ,my car was very HOT that time.


Finally my hair, my turn hahaha, my hair nice?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What pictures blur? haha yup i purposely, cant see me clearly XD.The price for cutting are RM38, not bad. just too short swt"

No comments: