Sunday, September 21, 2008

My second blog / First Article

It had been long time, that i have not upload any blogger. Because of my laziness and busying. Actually I was thinking want to quit for blogger but because i read too much people's blog , it make me interested in blog again. I created this Second blog, cause i want started my new story and end of my first blog's story. I don't know what should i write now, but I want to talk about MY car^^. Last time I was driving a Wira a local car. It was a second hand car, during February my EX-car had a lot problem, timing belt or etc..... My daddy decide to sell the car because it was too "old" and cost for service the car are expensive. That time my family give me an option for choosing what car that i wanted to drive(local car only). I was decided want to drive GEN2 but it had rejected by daddy cause the GEN2 SUCK wor, I really no idea for it. My Daddy was asking me wanted to drive WAJA or MYVI. Because MY STUPID IDEA, i choose back my EX-Car again, WIRA. Now I quite regrad but anyway i Really want thx for my daddy, Thx for your car, I Really appreciate the CAR. THX....


Proton Wira
1.5GLI
Year made: 2007
bought on March 2008
Modify = NO(All original PART).
Color: Pearl white( mn..... pearl white?, is more looks like yellow white for it swt")

Here will have some my CAR photo, Yups IS not a beast like BNR34(my dream car). But it already beast in my heart hahaha.


Photobucket

No comments: