Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 (PS2)

I had stop playing PS2 after PS3 was out in the market. Because PS2 will started stop producing GAME, even there still have some game such as Kids game or etc. But those nice game will continues on PS3 market. Anyway I was surprised after i browsed Gamespot, there will coming out some nice game such as Dragonball Z:Infinite World , WWE 2009 and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2/Gundam Mosuo Special and etc,I direct go to bought those game once i read all those news . Yeap all those game was from PS3 and now it remake it for PS2. I admit those game's quality ,graphic ,game play and etc was not good as PS3. As long as can play those nice game from PS2, is really good for nothing:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
About the Gundam's game, I had made a mistake after I buying this game because i dint ask what language for the Gundam's game. Omg.......is a Japan Version. Whatever have to buy a English version soon.

Here the game play.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: