Friday, November 28, 2008

Need for Speed: Undercover(PS2)

Photobucket


Yeap this game was my favor game till now. IF contrast with the last version "NFS":Pro street, I would like to choose the latest version "NFS". I like the playing style, police everywhere, underground tuning, modding but that's all my taste:). Be honestly Undercover version, the police are easily to escape hahaha, You will know it,if you got play the last version or if you are fans of "NFS".


Photobucket
The loading screen "Maggie Q"

What car did i drive?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Of cause my favor car Skyline GTR V-spec. But You wouldn't get it at first, you need to play almost 35% of career mode. This time, I dint over modding my car, just let it simple and clean .

The total time I spend for finished this game was around 3days(5 or 6 hours per day).
Need some walkthrough? Pm me cheers:)

No comments: