Friday, December 5, 2008

Car accessory

Photobucket

know what is that?
ok.....let me zoom it....

Photobucket

Mn...... I'm don't know this accessory calling what, so I name it as "STUFF", for more easy understanding. Nowadays, those teenagers or youngster would likes to put this stuff into their car, yeap I'm 1 of them:)

Here the pictures:
Photobucket
The reason I put it into my car, cause it made my car's dashboard look nicer and it also the reason whose those got put it too.

BUT.........it has a BIG disadvantages, it will made a reflection while I'm driving my car under the sun or in others meaning, during morning, afternoon and evening, it's will made the reflection to my front screen

Let's see how serious was it.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even you have tinted your wind screen, like V-KOOL, Air Cool, any brand also or good quality also, it STILL reflect the sun's bright.
So for anyone who wan try it out, think properly before you buy it and it's cost RM100. LOL..... but finally I had been removed it too.

Photobucket

Look clearly right? finally my eyes can rest........

No comments: