Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A day before next year 2009

This is my last blog for this year hohoho, time running quite fast, just like few seconds to happen everything. Mn.....i don't know what should i write cause I'm not a good writer and fully with broken grammar *swt*. Blogspot give me a space to write down my life, it other meaning my:"walktowardsthefuture" was written a small part of my life.But i really have a minor wish for the next coming year 2009, I hope, myself will able to finish or graduated my studies/my diploma course as soon as possible. Cause i wanted to work and earn money, and may god blessing me good luck in every seconds.Finally I wish everyone,friends, parents,everybody have a nice and wonderful year 2009.

BNR34

V-spec


V-specII


V-specII Nür:)

Source: ZELE
Mn..... look like I still have a long way to learn automotive's world. BNR34..... I will get you sooooooon.

Happy New Year.

No comments: