Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday? Assignment?

Yes today is my birthday *hahaha* still have 11hours before end my day.Today is a wonderful day cause is a weekend :P . First of all, I would like to thank to my dear, first person to wish me and my friends too *gosh* midnight calling haha is good to heard that you all still remember my DOB and I just got *Ang Pao* from my parent, thanks.But too bad, i might can't go anywhere to cerebrate my DOB cause MY ASSIGNMENT, damn it I needs to pass up on next week while I just finish 10% of it. Anyway I don't know what surprise will going to stun me next minute, *lol* my friends was busy on their work too. So right now I just sit in front of my PC and doing my Assignment.

Early in the morning I had brought my car to having some snow wash *hehehe*




P/s This is my first time I bring my car for snow wash *hahaha*.

No comments: