Friday, April 3, 2009

Fast and Furious 4. Comment

From my previous entry Movie ticket. Yesterday I had finish watched and enjoyed much with the movie. I will given 5star out of 5. It's really greats movie but a little disappointed is I thought Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker), will driving Nissan GTR cause while he choosing his ride, but what I see is I Just saw BNR34(bayside Blue) only. Anyway never mind, still a greats movie after all. This time their main race will be based on Mexico, "Wor......".

The Cars I had seen inside the movie.
-BNR34
-Subaru Imprezza 10
-Honda NSX(last part)
-Skyline 350
-BMW
-Porsche
-Hummer
-American Muscle(too many)
-Others(I forgot)

Soundtrack
-Rising Sun from DBSK(Korea)( This song I quite surprised)
-Others? Sorry I has no idea what is the song name(sound like Mexico's song)

No comments: