Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My day II

After finished my exam(last papers), I have 6 hours before started my class at 6.30pm Crazy man...... how I'm going to spend my 6hours =.=" . The closest Hypermarkets are Mid valley Mega Mall, so since I no where to go finally I make my decision to have some shopping and lunch at there. I still remember that I had read some news from Leo's blog about unveiling The Warung and Che Che New York but too bad I already forgotten in which floor.

*Mn.....* around 12.30++pm, I has arrived at Mid Valley by KTM, the first shop I saw *Wor....* The Warung just beside of me yeah save my time for searching. It had been a long time I did not go to the Mid Valley , like around 1year.

3.00++pm I had non-stop walk around shop by shop but all window shopping nothing that's attract me to buy. *Omg.....* I started felt my both legs pain and tired , so I dropped at The Warung(last place to visit) to have my lunch.


The Warung


An old bicycle *haha*


Nasi Lemak Ayam , *aik* just noticed the menu got Maggi Goreng.


Milo Warung Special:)

Overall I will give 8/10 especially the Ayam goreng *haha*

No comments: