Thursday, May 28, 2009

Proton and Perodua

Yesterday I brought my sister's car to Perodua services center. I was shocked that Proton and Perodua service are big different between them. Its make me disappointed to Proton , Proton service is totally suck and bad. Anyway I doesn't mean all are bad but Proton service around my area(Sri Damansara) is terrible. For Perodua, I would strongly recommend at Jinjang there. GOOD:)
Here some pictures with my crappy mobile phone.


Perodua:
A plastic has cover up the seat before the staff do their work, how nice was it.
Proton:
No, just do their work with their dirty shirt and smelly sweat.

About Customer Waiting Room

Perodua:
Providing Astro program, you can switch any channel that you like.
Proton:
24 hours TV3 program, just for staff only *swt*


Myvi's accessories, *Wor....* quite a lots stuff here. Wonder why my Hero don't have anything want?



Perodua:
Multi language newspaper
Proton:
Swt" all old newspaper.

No comments: