Sunday, November 15, 2009

DIY Day

I had done some DIY on my car few weeks ago but due to I busying around so now I'm only have a little free time(still got a lot work to do). I had DIY the carbon sticker that I bought last time. There are some part that I would like to wrap it;



From my previous entry (Door pillar painted) I forgot to ask them to paint in between the door pillar, which like the picture at top. The reason why I wanted to sticker at middle part there because want to save money quite waste if I go for painting again.

Here the picture when I close my door,the middle there still can see a white line it made my car looks ugly *LOL*.

Time for DIY. Here the pictures:)
Left side


Close up


Driver side


Other parts that I wrapped,


Close up


Finally, I bought a car cover to wrap my car to avoid the dust/dirty. Seriously even I didn't drive my car for a week , my car still can dirty/dust every where =.=" .


Wrapped.

No comments: