Saturday, October 10, 2009

Door Pillar Painted

Today I decided to bring her to do some painting. I want to change the door pillar colour which is original white colour to black colour.

Here the pictures:)Before Painted



I want to paint lookalike Lancer Evolution III door pillar


***excuse my drawing***

My friends recommend me to use sticker but I don't want it cause sticker can't stay very long so I've decided to paint it.

The Process:)


The colour that I'm using is solid black to match with my solid white.


And Finally



Actually I wanted to paint the both side mirrors too but due to lack of time, will be continue on next Monday.


Conclusion: I still don't know why I felt unsatisfied with their job, not perfect as I thought. Anyway she still looks pretty:)

P/S: I'm not trying to be E.III WANNABE, just want to made her looks cool.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i tot ur ride was fitted in a new set of rims already?

LM said...

I haven fitted(missing the tyre) it yet cause my dady want me to buy a better tyres but due to my wallet , I can't afford to buy other brands tyre like YOKOHAMA(my dady want it) except Silverstone or Dunlop(this only I can afford):(

Anonymous said...

ahah. cant wait to see ur ride wif its new pair of shoes!

cheers!

Viper2040 said...

Keep up the good work hehe. Hope to see it become more cool soon....

LM said...

Thank guys:)