Thursday, January 14, 2010

Got my GT-R

As the title ,yes I got my GT-R repeat again I got my GT-R *haha* . Last Sunday I went to Nissan showroom at Petaling Jaya(PJ) to get my GT-R but too bad I didn't see any GT-R there and was no people incharged during that time. So I went back home *disappointed* and sent an e-mail to ALAN aka midship(ZTH/person who incharges) , he told me that GT-R is currently out of stock in the PJ showroom and asked me whether to visit Nissan Showroom at Jalan Ipoh.

Nissan showroom at Petaling Jaya





This time I went to Nissan Showroom at Jalan Ipoh(just now), [no picture] *Wor* today's sun is freaking freaking HOT I go there with a dry shirt but back with wet shirt . Once I reach there, I was so excited to see my GT-R finally meet with ALAN aka midship. He brought me to see my GT-R *Wor* "awesome man...." first word in my mind when I *touch* it I felt like super powerful *haha* kidding. Took out my wallet and paid money and brought it back to home. *haha* want see my GT-R .....?????

So now I want to present my GT-R


Huh..??? where is it? Serious is a GT-R don't believe?, wait I open it for you.
Here another shots:

Is not just a T-Shirt, is a GT-R.



Close up

Can see it?is GT-R right?GOTCHA XD.

Yeap, is a GT-R but is a GT-R T-shirt:) I just can afford a T-shirt, a real car? maybe 10 years later:( Actually I went to showroom is to buy a shirts of cause not a real car >.< . I've bought a GT-R T-shirt and Nismo polo T-shirt, the reason why I bought it because I wanted to wear it during my dear's sister wedding dinner(Next Friday-Sunday). Ok back to my story ,not much T-shirts that I can chose because almost all the M-size(T-shirts) were sold out, now is just left with some M-size,L-size and XL-size. The GT-R t-shirt that I bought is XL-size only this size available *haiz...* anyway their XL-size not that huge, I still able to wear it nicely:)

Here the Nismo polo T-shirt pictures:





Genuine tag

Nismo


GT-R

Edit
Free gift

No comments: