Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedding

Here are the pictures that I took(with normal camera *wish to have a DSLR*) during the wedding event last weekend.

The Brabus K4

This is the car where my dear's sister used it for her wedding event,The Brabus K4(Info). Actually they wanted to borrow Mark X or Fairlady(350Z) as wedding car but due to some *problem* finally back to Brabus K4. *Aiks....* damn it I thought got the chance to drive the 350Z *evil smile* , too bad. Maybe Brabus K4 not a supercar or exotic but at least better than others.

The restaurant

Full Wealth Restaurant nearby Kepong.Their food was nice:)
Around 6.00pm. The bride has arrived.
Pictures of the Brabus K4:
Front


Rear

The uncle that you see from the picture(holding the camera), is their driver and also the owner of the Brabus K4.

Brabus

K4


Bought from Naza


My dear(beauty) and I(beast)

We were the first few people to reach at the restaurant(need to do some preparation)

Around 11.00pm++, we had finished our dinner. Time to go home.


And lastly my Japanese muscle:)

Dated:22/1/2010,Friday

Dated:25/1/2010,Sunday
Another wedding dinner from groom side. Nothing much to do today , just sit and eat.

This time at Tai Tong Restaurant also nearby Kepong.

Finally my dear(beauty) and I(beast).

The End


P/S: I just simply upload some pictures only, other pictures (On the Way)has uploading to Facebook.

No comments: