Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally done

Finally...... my budget enough for me to get her a new tyres after waiting for few months(almost haft a year),yesterday brought her to change her new shoes:)

Arrived at tyre shop around 11.00am,due to many customers and I had to wait until 1.00pm++(my turn).
Before wearing her new shoes.


Old shoes were taken out.


Rim covers, see how dirty was it.

Rear


Front


My dirty brake.

The rubber that I'm going to use is Dunlop Formula D01

Actually my first choice of rubber is Yokohama AR01 made from Philippines because the price between Dunlop D01 and Yokohama AR01 not much different, just adding RM10-20(per piece) to get Yokohama. But I don't have any experience for both rubber so I was did some survey about both rubber via forums, my daddy and also the supervisor(from that shop). Of cause the result is not what I wanted, both rubber got their bad and good. About Dunlop Formula D01 is made from Malaysia, a lot of people said that product made from Malaysia(buatan Malaysia) not good at all but my previous tyres Silverstone(Made from Malaysia) still serve me well until I sold the tyres. Finally HER boost up my confidence to choose Dunlop. WHO?


Nissan GTR sitting with Dunlop:) *haha* Same brand but different country made XD. Kiding here >.< .So end up with Dunlop Formula D01:)

Wrapped in 205/45/16 new rubber


Balancing



Alignment


Lastly

She looks pretty now *haha*

Last picture

I need lower my car, it looks uncompleted the space between tyre and the fender too high I wanted to lower until 2 finger in between.And also I wanted my rim nuts in blue colour but too bad out of stock, I'm using K racing lock nuts brown colour. They only have brown ,silver ,and rainbow colour nuts ,non of the colour I like so in the end I've chose brown, ugly?

As conclusion, I just testing to drive my car(wrapped in 205/45/16), I can felt a little heavy on her or maybe my 6th sense *LOL*.

2 comments:

Viper2040 said...

Haha nice shoes there but yea i think need to lower it. so next will be brembo??? hehe.

Your Dunlop is made in malaysia or japan? from what i know japan one is better. I also using dunlop from japan. But going to change it soon coz is starting to wear off......

LM said...

*haha* thanks bro:) Next project gonna to lower and change front head lamps:) Put brembo on my hero? Quite waste, my car not even more than 100hp *haha*. Sorry for confuse you, my Dunlop formula D01 was made in Malaysia. Wor... you also using Dunlop? Not bad at least boost up my confidence for using Dunlop ,same brand XD.