Thursday, February 4, 2010

Titanium GT-R

Nissan GT-R is quite common on the road nowadays, whereby we can spotted it easily. So far I've spotted Ivory white, Black obsidian, Solid red and Super Silver. But until one day, I had spotted a nice looking color which is TITANIUM (looks like bronze). Of cause I wanted to take some picture, so I took out my crappy Hp and wait for the good timing to make a shot while Titanium GT-R just finished her warm up and revving like rocket till I can't see her shadow. Actually I got few second to make a shot but I was stunning by her devil exhaust(when she revving) and miss the chance. This time I would like to say is rare to see GT-R revving in front of me, normally they drive very slow. *Haha* too bad:).... anyway the colour looks like this:


source: techeblog . Maybe it looks normal to you but when you see it in reality, it's nice:)

In the same day, I spotted a Black obsidian GT-R.

No comments: