Saturday, March 31, 2012

Car battery(Fluid)

Here's my car battery that using lead-antimony plates(require regular watering to replace water lost). The benefit of this battery which can use longer than the battery of charge and discharge but however the problem that I keep facing when using battery fluid is sometime the water/acid leaking itself. The acid leaking may caused the metal part become rusted

Noticed any rusted part?

Right now, I'm going to DIY to fix all those damaged parts.
I've went to Hardware shop and bought two spray paints, matte black and white.

Here are the spray paints, white and matte black(For matte black,can used in variety ways such as painting front/side/rear diffuser if you've accidentally scratched )

Ok, let me show you the damaged parts

Rusted part on battery holder


Moreover, the bolt nuts under the battery tray were rusted.

I have taken everything out and painted to matte black in order to looks new.


Under the battery tray was damaged too.


I just simply painted on the area near the nuts hole.


For the rusted bolt nuts, I've bought a new want to replace it.


Finally.... everything new again XD.

2 comments:

Viper2040 said...

wow bro so hardworking hehe

LM said...

Hi bro,

Where have you been? Having fun with your car till busy? How's your car? Fitted HKS GT800 Turbine kit *haha*? May I add you at facebook?