Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fu*king day

Recently being involved in minor accident. It was my Hero first time accident so far, that's why it quite sad when accident happened. The accident happen when a car in front of me suddenly brake,I managed to press brake unfortunately I unable to fully stop in time(Still remain 5-10km/h). Not much damages was caused to my Hero, is just a size of 20sen dent in front of bonnet.



Moreover, the front grill was damage too whereby the middle bracket was broken.

Not planning to buy a new front grill(RM30 without paint) since is just a minor broken. I've visited hardware shop and purchased an UNU glue(RM1.70) to stick back the bracket(Circled at picture above).

The following day, I've visited my buddy's house to borrow some movies. The road to my buddy's house is narrow and bad condition.Due to my less concentration on the road,as result I've accidentally scratched my rim. *Ouchs........* damn..... another damage again.

Again I've visited hardware shop and bought a touch up paint to DIY myself.

No comments: