Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Acca Kappa

My buddies birthday will be coming soon, so I went to 1U for finding a special present for him. Find and find and find, I still cant get any idea from 1U but finally....... I saw Acca Kappa(I don't know 1U have a branch here), for those who dont know what is Acca Kappa can try read through here . Yeah.... I a bit lazy to spend my time for searching again, so I had decide to buy some goods from here.


Some of the goods that I bought.SOUP

About the price maybe is expensive but the quality PERFECT. Once you try then you will know:)

2 comments:

Leonard Foong said...

Thank you for the support!

Your blog feature has been added to the Acca Kappa fanpage for all to see. =)

LM said...

Leo,
you are welcome:) and thanks for dropping by again, I appreciate a lot *XD*. By the way Acca Kappa is a fantastic product =D.