Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A nice spotted today

Will be my lucky day besides from spotted Nissan GTR, When I driving to PJ to fetch my girlfriend and I saw a white Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X with surrounding by stickers and decals, in few second "What PDRM's Evo X?" *haha* Yes is it.


Sample

Too bad, I dint take picture for it cause I had overtook them before I started to noticed them. Was trying to slow down and take some picture but they more slowly than mine *swt* =.=" *haha* I saw the Evo X with window open , looks like PDRM more enjoying the ride than work.
P/s: Wonder why PDRM appears at PJ area, too many racer here? I thought will be easily spotted it at high way.

After I fetched my girlfriend, she told me she wanted to go to Pasar Malam at Taman Sea(PJ), since it still early before I joining my family dinner we finally went to Pasar Malam and suddenly I saw this ar.........


Perdana GTR? with BNR34 front look.
Malaysian too creative....!!!

No comments: