Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Day III

Today I went to Kimarie Salons & Academy to have a hair cut usually I find Hansom(hairstylist) for cutting my hair but too bad he had went to Singapore for working *Wor* nice future, wish you good luck in your work even you may don't who I am. They had introduced other hairstylist( Jeremy) for me. I felt happy for the result, well done:)

Next, I went to Car shop and bought some car's "window decals"


Ings+1 road tax and Flag Of Land Of Rising Sun decals.


It's will be good looking if my window with a black tinted. *Japan Fans, not wannabe Japanese automotive*


Here my road tax decals, actually there are thousand of road tax decals but I don't what should I choose the only attracted me is WRC Subaru want but too bad cant matched with my car and looks like "wannabe" if I used it. Wanted to use R3(Race , Rally and Research) but design looks bad, finally I had chose Ing+1 simple and nice:) and in future I might choose Ings+1 body kit for my ride *haha*.Yes there is NO Ing+1 for Proton but local car don't have so many tuning companies like Japan.

No comments: