Saturday, October 31, 2009

BNR34 market price dropping?

Recently almost everyday raining I felt tired,lazy and busy. I bought a lot stuff for my HERO but no time to DIY due to the weather:( I spend all my extra time through the net, browsing for stuff again *haha*. Besides from buying stuff for my HERO, I always check the market price for BNR34(normal spec until Nür spec) but the price still like skyrocket =.=" . Finally I found a few BNR34s(normal spec) around RM185k-RM190k or below RM200k(price still high). This is the cheaper that I found at Mudah.COM.MY.







About the car's condition, is hard to see from the pictures and the information is not clearly explained, is good to go there have a look if you really want to purchase BNR34. Of cause , there are still a lot at outside. Cause I love white so I do FOC ad for this beauty:)

Here the links:
Mudah.com.my:White Pearl BNR34
and
Mudah.com.my: Bayside Blue BNR34

P/S: I want get a V-specII or Nür:(

No comments: