Friday, October 16, 2009

Change Plan?

Recently my daddy keep annoying/complaining me about the new shoes that I bought(previous post:has arrived) last time. My daddy said that my car will having bad fuel consumption and the cost of 16" tyres are expensive. He recommend me to sell off the rims or trade in for 15" rims, the cost of 15" tyres and 16" tyres are totally different will be around RM200++(between 15" and 16" tyres). So now I try to open my mind to think it properly, honestly I felt my daddy's idea was not bad since my car just 1.5cc not 2.8cc TURBO even an average sport cars use 16" - 18" size only, *oh......* man headache...!!!

Should I continue to use back 16"? or trade in for 15"?

P/S : 15" rim looks so small for me *haha* Haiz......

6 comments:

Viper2040 said...

Bro from my point of view is that the size of the rims is just make your car looks better and nicer..... but 15" and 16" is not much different bro. The thing is you already buy the rims.... why not just use it? selling it will lost alot bro. As long you happy with it is go what. Haha well this is just my point of view. I am sure once you put the rims on your "HERO" it will looks cool!!!

LM said...

*haha* thanks for your opinion. I will do some survey first, once I can sell/trade it with a nice price. I will go for it:)If still can't, I might using back the rims. Maybe I've set my dream too high *haha* or should save more money to get a real BNR34 *evil smile*.

Viper2040 said...

LOL Well if you just want the looks of the R34, why not get target for R34 GT-T? Same look and where cheaper bro. Do you really want the power that much??? Remember that power will also burn your pocket bro.... just my point of view.

LM said...

Honestly although ER34(GTT) and BNR34(GTR) almost same look but the feeling of driving both of it are different like their engine, seats ,the center console(damn I love this a lot), speed *evil smile* and also the original looks *haha*. Anyway is all depend on my future, hopefully can get it before I reach 30years old:)

nelsonlye said...

Go to 16" and no turning back.... ur tyre is not going to change every month...and is just like extra RM50 - RM70 per tyre......

LM said...

nelsonlye:
Yeap.... I'm going to change it, soon:) Stay tune XD.