Thursday, October 1, 2009

Reason

Here the sample of picture ,after my hero has wearing the new shoes XD.



*haha* is a Lancer Evolution III(CE9A) with Work Emotion Cr-Kai(17"), looks cool:)
This is my main reason why I still choose back Proton Wira even my previous ride was Proton Wira too cause Proton Wira is based on Misubishi Lancer*evil smile*. By the way I wouldn't convert my hero to E.III cause I like the original E.III feeling and my hero still a hero at the end if I really converted it and I hate "WANNABE". I still remember that I got asked my daddy to buy E.III or Toyota AE86 to me when my previous car has decided to sell. Of cause my daddy has scolded me...... too bad:( And now I still having fun with my ride even just a local car but have a lot potential to mod *haha* So here my secret reason.

P/s: Anyway my hero still haven change the new shoes yet cause I still confusing which tyres should be using.

4 comments:

Viper2040 said...

haha ok bro i be waiting to see your hero transform to E3 hehe. But bro why dont save up to get skyline???? since you like it so much..... and price for skyline is dropping bro... if not just get a Z lo hehe.

LM said...

*haha* convert? I better sell my hero to get an original second hand E3 XD, got the original feeling *haha*. I have to save a lot to get a skyline or Z, and my money keep drop and up(hand itch) is hard for me to save money. Why don't you move to K.L, so I can sit in your Z:)

Viper2040 said...

LOL no need me to move to KL...... If you next time got come to east malaysia for holiday just drop me a line bro... can pick you up go jalan jalan....unless i am outstation then no choice lo.... Not easy to move to kl bro.... and to pay the cost of living at kl and road tax for my Z is crazy haha.....

LM said...

Ok, I will:)